We have bought 8 yearlings from the Goffs Premier Sale and welcome Tom Dascombe to our trainers roster.
It was an honour to have been asked by The Racing Post if they could shadow us during the Goffs Premier Yearling Sale this week. Our Bloodstock Manager Tom gave a daily update on our activities and you can read them here:
Day 1: https://www.racingpost.com/bloodstock/goffs-uk/middleham-park-s-tom-palin-on-day-one-s-trade-at-the-goffs-premier-yearling-sale/344143
Day 2: https://www.racingpost.com/bloodstock/goffs-uk/we-re-sticking-to-our-principles-and-only-buying-when-we-think-there-s-value/344238
Final day and round up: https://www.racingpost.com/bloodstock/goffs-uk/tom-dascombe-is-new-to-our-roster-he-s-got-a-similar-mindset-to-us/344340
We have added nine from Goffs after careful research, inspection, vetting and consultation with our bloodstock agents and trainers. No stone goes unturned to ensure that these yearlings will represent their owners with distinction on the racecourse in 2019. You can view their details here:
Keith Dalgleish-DUE DILIGENCE colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-due-diligence-ex-shifting-moon-colt_215.htm
Tom Dascombe-DRAGON PULSE colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-dragon-pulse-ex-glen-ginnie-colt_217.htm
Richard Fahey-DARK ANGEL colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-dark-angel-ex-maybe-now-baby-colt_212.htm
*Richard Hannon-DANDY MAN colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-dandy-man-ex-strawberry-queen-colt_220.htm, GREGORIAN filly: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-gregorian-ex-limousine-filly_216.htm, IVAWOOD colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-ivawood-ex-serenata-colt_214.htm
Mark Johnston-GUTAIFAN colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-gutaifan-ex-crystal-morning-colt_218.htm
Kevin Ryan-FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH colt: http://www.middlehamparkracing.net/horses/view,yearling-fountain-of-youth-ex-choisette-colt_219.htm
Three have already had their naming rights purchased, so have clearly caught attention! Prices start at £825 for a 2.5% full ownership share. They will now head to their pre training yards to begin their education. *Our RICHARD HANNON yearlings are going directly to their trainer.
When buying a share with Middleham Park Racing, we give you:
- Individual horse management by a full time manager, who is available to owners at any time.
- Considered race placement and planning by our knowledgeable team.
- Race previews and reviews from your syndicate manager and we'll keep you informed of what your trainer reports.
- You own the share and receive prize money, race mementos and returns from when the horse is sold (commensurate with the % share holding).
- Race day hosting to look after owners at the races.
- Complimentary Owners and Trainers badge (one with a 2.5% share and two with 5%) organised for you when your horse runs-just tell us if you would like to go!
- Stable visits and social gatherings.
- No additional fees are due for the horse-we pay any vets bills incurred.
- Owner opinions taken on board and owners consulted and asked to vote regarding the potential sale of a horse.
- Positive industry relations with bloodstock agents and trainers, ensures horse profiles are to the fore and values are maximised.
- Use of top jockeys at our disposal-Silvestre De Sousa and Ryan Moore are no strangers to our silks.
- A professional website with current information on all horses including up to date entries, declarations, Racing Post form, pedigrees, photo galleries, videos, current news and up to the minute statistics.
- Monthly newsletter and a dedicated social media feed that is current and informative.
We hope to welcome you to the MPR family, where your 2019 winners await you.